Submit to article directories HAVE A NEW LIFE TODAY: TAKING ACTION.....DO IT NOW....DON'T PROCRASTINATE hostgator coupon

Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

TAKING ACTION.....DO IT NOW....DON'T PROCRASTINATE

Hello Friends like i said in my last post, i want to be treating the points i made in my earlier post one by one,expanding on some crucial points. So follow me as i discuss this very important point about TAKING ACTION,being able to follow through with your decisions and sticking with them till you get the desired result or till you achieve your dream.

Now, after you have resolved to make a certain change in your life, the next thing is to follow up the decision with action. Like my pastor used to say decision determines destiny. I will also add my own, DECISION PLUS ACTION STEPS FULFILLS DESTINY. Its not enough for you to decide, you must also follow through with your decision. Decide on what to do and then go ahead and do it, do not procrastinate.

Let me share a small story from my experience. I recently just moved into my apartment and before i moved in i was always having problems with freedom. i mean sometimes i will want to spend some extra time in the night to pray or do some other personal things but because i was staying with someone i was not free to do such things. i would disturb them. But now that i am in my own apartment alone, ofcourse i am free to do whatever i choose to do. Now part of the things i see myself doing when i was staying with someone now i am doing them. What i had seen myself doing then, i am doing NOW and i am being fulfilled doing them ,knowing i am not disturbing anyone. I have DECIDED on what to do long before now and i am DOING them now. I stay awake to pray and read and do whatever i want to do. I could have still gave one or two excuses of being tired or just procrastinate but i can't do that because i CHOOSE not to.

This are the action steps

1. Decide on what to do
2. Write them down.
3. Put it in a place where you can easily see it to be a reminder.
4. Do it.
5. Follow steps 1-4 again.

5 simple steps you need. You don't have to make it complex or complicated. For example how do you learn anything? By doing the thing. How do you learn bicycle riding? you get a bicycle from a friend or you buy one and you ride. Yes and a very important point. let me warn you, you will fall down,possibly many times.You might make a lot of mistakes, infact you may hurt yourself along the line. But does a baby learning to walk give up and tells her mum that she just can't walk, that she has fallen down many times and so can't try again. NO, CAPITAL NO. You keep at it. Sometimes after you have decided on what to do and when you want to do it, you now discover there are some other steps you need to take before you can actually do what you intend to do. Don't be discouraged do them. As long as you want a change and as long as you have decided on what to do then DO IT. The Bible says a righteous man falls down seven times yet he rises again. So don't give up my friend, STAND UP and TAKE ACTION NOW. Like Nike says, JUST DO IT.

See you again soon. remember stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment